We live in a society where everything is about money. We want to both make it and save it, and sometimes, those two things are at odds with each other. Take PPC management services for example advertising studio. These services are designed to help you make more money through better advertising. However, they cost money as well. Plus, the reality is that you can do your PPC campaign yourself as well. But should you, or is this one of these cases where you have to spend money to make money?
Do It Yourself
The vast majority of us feel that if we have the right information to hand, we can pretty much do whatever we would otherwise hire a professional for. However, when it comes to PPC, this could be a great mistake. There are some real problems with DIY PPC, including:
- It takes quite a long time to get PPC right and it will take you a while to learn it. This isn’t the same as banner ads, in as such that it needs constant attention. That also means that if you do it yourself, you won’t be able to pay as much attention to the things that are normally in your job description.
- PPC involves a whole lot of data. Consider that there could be 300 to 400 keywords that you may have to deal with, each of which has different attributes like conversions per click, searches per day and competing bids. Plus, you need to look at things that have a so-called “buying word” (things like ‘free with purchase’, ‘buy one get one free’ and ‘limited time offer’ for instance). You will need extensive expertise to figure all of this out.
Opting to Hire a Professional
The above drawbacks should already make it clear why it is best to hire a professional to manage your PPC campaign. However, there are some other benefits as well, including:
- They can set your campaign up straight away and make sure it is fully optimized to your needs.
- You don’t have to worry about perfecting your advertisements, which means you can continue to pay full attention to the other elements of your business. The professional managers will make sure that your campaign is always up to date. They will monitor the keywords and make sure that they only use those that work, changing them as and when required. They will also adjust your bids. Put together, this will get you to the top in no time at all.
- You don’t have to worry about getting things wrong. If you do it yourself, you will always make a number of completely failed bids. A professional management company, by contrast, knows how the market is changing and how this may affect you.
If you want to launch a PPC campaign, make sure you hire a professional company to do it for you. The potential for a return of investment is huge, and the cost of doing it yourself is potentially even larger.